Nominal power 3 to 9 kW depending on head and flow
Nominal head from 1,20 m up to 6 m
Nominal flow from 90 l/s up to 250 l/s
Two versions of generators:
- Three phase 400 volts 50 Hz high efficiency (60Hz optional)
- Single phase 230 volts high efficiency
Permanent magnet technology
Designed on the same innovative technology principals as its big sister the Lion turbine, the optimal range of application is lower in flow/head than the Lion. The turbine has been optimised for heads from 1,2 m up to 6 m and for flows of 90 to 250 litres/second.
Its innovative technology, compactness and performance make this turbine inevitable when answering the growing demands for low heads with limited flow (companies using water in their industrial process, water treatment plants, small reservoirs, etc).
Its stainless steel body and other components make the turbine compatible with drinking water (ACS to come) to answer professional projects in the water sector.
The nominal power output is 3 to 9 kW, in three phased 400 volts (or 3 to 5 kW in single phased 230 volts) which can be directly connected to basic appliances (such as electric heating) or, can be connected to private or national grid through the regulation and grid connection board.
Installation can be carried out for one unit, in series or in parallel, and can be positioned either vertically, horizontally or inclined.
The Leopard turbine benefits from all technological advances validated on the Lion turbine while adapting to a specific range of application with lesser efforts:
- Stainless steel turbine with adjustable polycarbonate blades when stopped,
- A draft pipe designed to be connected to standard 400 mm diameter pipes,
- Direct drive permanent magnet generator which guarantees high efficiency and excellent reliability.
- An electric board (optional) for grid connection or regulation for isolated sites.
Installation is simple and civil works limited. The bearings are designed to operate 100 000 hours. Water tightness is dually ensured, first by the water tight stator/rotor set in resin and reinforced by the high performance mechanical ceramic seals.
Visualisation of Leopard turbine